The program begins with introductory-level cybersecurity skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. This training program will enable you to:
- Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization.
- Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation
- Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
- Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
- Information security analysts must have strong analytical skills. They have to be able to study computer systems, assess any potential risks, and consider possible solutions.
- Creativity is critical for information security analysts. They must be able to anticipate cyber-attacks, always thinking one step ahead of a cyber threat. This kind of forward-thinking takes creativity.
- Threats to cybersecurity are always changing, as are solutions. Information security analysts have to constantly update their knowledge on the latest data-protection news, cyber-security legislation, and practices and techniques.
- Cybersecurity is vital for career roles such as penetration tester, cybersecurity analyst, network analyst, cybersecurity auditor, cybersecurity architect, forensics investigator, and many more.
- There are 2000+ cybersecurity jobs in India and 40,000+ in the US (Indeed.com). Cybersecurity job roles are expected to rise to six million worldwide by 2019.
- Expertise your skills in the management side of information security, including topics like governance, program development, and program, incident, and risk management.
In this module, Server Management: Server Administration, you’ll learn to install, configure and maintain the servers within your organization. First, you’ll explore installing and deploying servers. Next, you’ll discover how to perform the initial configuration tasks and allocate roles and services. Finally, you’ll learn how to manage your assets across your enterprise. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of server administration needed to perform a wide range of tasks in support of the servers within your organization. Learn about different servers Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, DNS, ADDS, IIS Web Server, File Transfer Protocol, NTFS, Remote Desktop, Telnet, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
Red Hat Linux Server
This module looks at what Linux is used for in the enterprise. Able to differentiate between different versions of Linux and understand to use in an enterprise environment. you will be able to demonstrate different Linux commands and how they are used. As Linux servers are 80% of the enterprise sector. You will also be able to interact with a Linux system. we will explore Linux authentication mechanisms and how to add users and user controls to a Linux system. You should be able to demonstrate how to appropriately add users to a Linux machine and secure them.Learn about different servers Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, DNS, Squid Proxy, Apache Web Server, File Transfer Protocol, Samba, Remote Desktop, Telnet, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
Build and edit websites within staging and development environments. Set up server and hosting environments most economically and securely. You will create a full website that is attractive and user friendly using a free content management system, WordPress. You will learn how to create a website utilizing themes and plug-ins using the web creation tool. You’ll have a virtual space to showcase your business with customers who want to stay connected.
Secure Development in PHP
This module, PHP Web Application Security, helps developers to understand security risks, how vulnerabilities can be exploited, and how to avoid those attacks. First, you’ll learn about how to defend against cross-site scripting, including new approaches such as content security policy. Next, you’ll learn about how cross-site request forgery works, why it works so well, and how you can implement protection using PHP. Finally, the module will wrap up by teaching you how to protect against SQL injection attacks, covering not only MySQL but also other relevant databases PHP supports.
Python for Hackers
This Specialization builds on the success of Python and will introduce fundamental programming concepts including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language. In the Capstone Project, you’ll use the technologies learned throughout the Specialization to design and create your applications for data retrieval, processing, and visualization
Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing
You will learn how to patch these networks as well as web applications with input validation using regular expressions. You will learn a security design pattern to avoid introducing injection vulnerabilities by input validation and replacing generic system calls with specific function calls. You will learn how to hack web apps with SQL injection vulnerabilities and retrieve user profile information and passwords. You will learn how to patch them with input validation and SQL parameter binding. Understand the better view of network application pentesting, Web Application Pentesting followed by reverse engineering and buffer-overflow. You will learn the hacking methodology, Nessus tool for scanning vulnerabilities, Kali Linux for penetration testing, and Metasploit Framework for gaining access to vulnerable Windows Systems, deploying keylogger, and performing Remote VNC server injection. You will learn security in memory systems and virtual memory layout, and understand buffer overflow attacks and their defences.