The program begins with introductory-level cybersecurity skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. This training program will enable you to:
- Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization.
- Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation
- Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
- Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
- Information security analysts must have strong analytical skills. They have to be able to study computer systems, assess any potential risks, and consider possible solutions.
- Creativity is critical for information security analysts. They must be able to anticipate cyber-attacks, always thinking one step ahead of a cyber threat. This kind of forward-thinking takes creativity.
- Threats to cybersecurity are always changing, as are solutions. Information security analysts have to constantly update their knowledge on the latest data-protection news, cyber-security legislation, and practices and techniques.
- Cybersecurity is vital for career roles such as penetration tester, cybersecurity analyst, network analyst, cybersecurity auditor, cybersecurity architect, forensics investigator, and many more.
- There are 2000+ cybersecurity jobs in India and 40,000+ in the US (Indeed.com). Cybersecurity job roles are expected to rise to six million worldwide by 2019.
- Expertise your skills in the management side of information security, including topics like governance, program development, and program, incident, and risk management.
You will learn how to search for valuable information on a typical Linux system with LAMP services, and deposit and hide Trojans for future exploitation. You will learn how to patch these web apps with input validation using regular expressions. You will learn a security design pattern to avoid introducing injection vulnerabilities by input validation and replacing generic system calls with specific function calls. You will learn how to hack web apps with SQL injection vulnerabilities and retrieve user profile information and passwords. You will learn how to patch them with input validation and SQL parameter binding. You will learn the hacking methodology, Nessus tool for scanning vulnerabilities, Kali Linux for penetration testing, and Metasploit Framework for gaining access to vulnerable Windows Systems, deploying keylogger, and performing Remote VNC server injection. You will learn security in memory systems and virtual memory layout, and understand buffer overflow attacks and their defences.