The program begins with introductory-level cybersecurity skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. This training program will enable you to:
- Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization.
- Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation
- Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
- Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
- Information security analysts must have strong analytical skills. They have to be able to study computer systems, assess any potential risks, and consider possible solutions.
- Creativity is critical for information security analysts. They must be able to anticipate cyber-attacks, always thinking one step ahead of a cyber threat. This kind of forward-thinking takes creativity.
- Threats to cybersecurity are always changing, as are solutions. Information security analysts have to constantly update their knowledge on the latest data-protection news, cyber-security legislation, and practices and techniques.
- Cybersecurity is vital for career roles such as penetration tester, cybersecurity analyst, network analyst, cybersecurity auditor, cybersecurity architect, forensics investigator, and many more.
- There are 2000+ cybersecurity jobs in India and 40,000+ in the US (Indeed.com). Cybersecurity job roles are expected to rise to six million worldwide by 2019.
- Expertise your skills in the management side of information security, including topics like governance, program development, and program, incident, and risk management.
Secure Development in PHP
This module, PHP Web Application Security, helps developers to understand security risks, how vulnerabilities can be exploited, and how to avoid those attacks. First, you’ll learn about how to defend against cross-site scripting, including new approaches such as content security policy. Next, you’ll learn about how cross-site request forgery works, why it works so well, and how you can implement protection using PHP. Finally, the course will wrap up by teaching you how to protect against SQL injection attacks, covering not only MySQL but also other relevant databases PHP supports.
This module will enable learners to gain knowledge and skills in a series of advanced and current concepts in cyber security, and related to enterprise and infrastructure security. After the completion of this module learners will have a comprehensive understanding of the framework, security controls, networking concepts, traffic analysis, packet analyzers, sniffers, firewalls, SIEM, VLAN, VPN, identity and access management, and much more. The Application and Web Application Security course will enable learners to gain knowledge and skills in OWASP tools and methodologies, insecure deserialization, clickjacking, black box, white box, fuzzing, symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, hashing, digital signatures, API security, patch management, and much more.